LASHDIP DOs AND DON'Ts
Your experience and satisfaction is very important to us. To ensure the best results and to properly maintain your LashDip application at home, please read and follow our prescribed Aftercare Instructions below.
- ♦ Do keep your freshly dipped eyes dry for at least 24 hours after LashDip application.
- ♦ Use only oil-free eye makeup remover while wearing LashDip.
- ♦ Gently pat face and lashes dry after cleansing.
- ♦ Use LashSeal once per week in the morning to keep your lashdipped lashes clean and maintained.
- ♦ Schedule a LashRefresh appointment 2-3 weeks after your initial LashDip application.
- ♦ Do not swim or allow hot water to come in contact with your freshly “Dipped” lashes 24 hours after application. After 24 hours it becomes completely waterproof and sweatproof.
- ♦ Don’t rub or touch your eyelashes when washing your face.
- ♦ Don’t steam face or use sauna while wearing LashDip.
- ♦ Don’t use an eyelash curler while wearing LashDip.
- ♦ Don’t rub, pick, or pull at lashes while wearing LashDip.
LashDip can be worn while using any type of lash growth product, such as LashFit, and is an amazing complement to these treatments. It is best to temporarily discontinue use of these treatments for 72 hours after your initial LashDip application.